Real Estate Analyst Trainee or Intern
St. Louis, MO
Integra Realty Resources – St. Louis has an opening for a Real Estate Analyst. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete various tasks, projects & assignments, in connection with commercial real estate valuation and consulting assignments. The applicant will learn to navigate, manage and search our extensive database. They will help with market research and conduct various surveys for project analysis and problem solving for the client. The analyst will be trained on Integra’s proprietary software to assist our valuation experts with the estimation of cash flow, discounted cash flow models, analyses of comparable sales and cost analyses.
• Research and analyze market data and comparable transactions
• Utilize Integra’s data base and valuation systems
• Assist senior real estate valuation experts to estimate rental values, highest and best use, perform lease abstracts, and participate on special tasks and portfolios
• Conduct market surveys and research
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work either autonomously and as a team member
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to balance multiple complex assignments with varying deadlines
• Advanced understanding of MS Office and Excel
Office Location: 130 S. Bemiston, Suite 406, St. Louis, MO 63105
Compensation: Full Time: Competitive salary with benefits.
Intern: Competitive hourly wage.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD A RESUME VIA EMAIL.
Full Time: An undergraduate degree is required. BS or BBA will be given preference, but BA in related studies is acceptable. MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance is desirable.
Intern: Current undergraduate or MBA candidate.
Return To Job Opportunities List>>
©2013 by Integra Realty Resources, Inc. (212) 255-7858
LOCATE AN OFFICE